Marches Care Ltd is looking to recruit a Registered Manager for their award-winning Nursing Home in Shrewsbury due to internal promotion.
Marches Care Ltd is a family owned company and their 81 bedded Home has “Good” CQC rating, and works closely with the Local Authority and NHS to provide rehabilitation and assessment beds as well as long term nursing,dementia and palliative care.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager or an experienced deputy that is ready for the next level seeking a new challenge. The candidate must have 2 years previous nursing home management experience and have managed medium to large teams. Excellent understanding and experience of CQC regulations and inspection regimes. Due to the nature of the role you must be a Registered Nurse, either RN or RMN, with an active NMC PIN.
Normal hours of work are 40 hours per week.
As the Registered Manager you will need to have
- Level 4 or 5 qualification in Leadership and Management (or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, using a variety of communication methods
- A passion for working with people and providing person centred care
- Dementia experience
- Excellent (Proven) management skills and the ability to motivate others
- Effective organisational and time management skills enabling you to be able to prioritise both your own, and colleagues, workloads
- Capacity to work under pressure and take a problem solving approach to your role
- An understanding of managing financial budgets.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Demonstrate a commitment to partnership working with key stakeholders
Role specific duties
- Overall responsibility for the management of the Home in an efficient and effective manner within available resources
- To provide clinical leadership and to ensure that the service meets the relevant regulations and NICE guidance
- To provide leadership to the care and nursing, catering, administration housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and people management functions of Marches Care Ltd
- To carry out, and provide leadership in marketing the service, and selling its services according to the pricing set by Marches Care Ltd
- To maintain the operations of Marches Care Ltd to the standards agreed with the Registered Provider, within the financial budget and other parameters set by the Provider
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the individuals being supported within the service
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive Salary, pension and holiday entitlements
- Comprehensive induction and onboarding programme
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
How To Apply
Please download and complete our application form. You can then either:
A) Scan your application and submit it using the form below; or
B) Hand/post to: Marches Care Limited, Clayton Way, Bicton Heath, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 8GA