Night Care Assistant
We are recruiting a Night Care Assistant, here at The Uplands, a highly rated Nursing Home. We are looking to recruit full-time and part-time permanent. To work various day shifts over 7 days to include weekends, bank holidays, Christmas and New Year.
Run by Marches Care Ltd, a family owned business for over 30 years. We have a modern purpose-built home in Oxon, Shrewsbury which caters for 81 residents with various medical conditions, some including Dementia.
Our wonderful team have created a warm, friendly environment for our residents to enjoy, and are dedicated to providing 24-hour care and assistance. Whether you are new to care or you want to develop your career further, and feel you have the skills, and passion to work in this rewarding home.
You will be asked to:
- Be friendly, cheerful and approachable. Working as a part of a team under the guidance of our Senior Carers and Nurses.
- Have a flexible attitude towards your working pattern, in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a professional appearance and caring manner.
- Enhanced DBS disclosure will be required
- Excellent communication skills are essential to provide care and support to all residents, duties are varied and include personal hygiene.
- Encourage residents to achieve their care plan goals, accurately recording all areas of their care on our electronic care plan system.
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- On top of your Holiday allowance, we offer an extra day “birthday leave”
- Full on the job Training & Development opportunities
- Free Staff Uniform
- Paid breaks and subsidised meals
- Employee Benefits package (after completion of 6 months’ probation)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Reference ID: HCA20
How To Apply
Please download and complete our application form. You can then either:
A) Scan your application and submit it using the form below; or
B) Hand/post to: Marches Care Limited, Clayton Way, Bicton Heath, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 8GA