Day and Night Nurses RMN/RGN
We are recruiting both Day and Night Nurses RMN/RGN, here at The Uplands, a highly rated nursing home.
We are looking to recruit full-time and part-time permanent to work various day shifts over 7 days to include weekends, bank, nights holidays, Christmas and New Year.
The home is run by Marches Care Ltd, a family-owned business which has been operating for over 30 years. We have a modern purpose-built home in Oxon, Shrewsbury which caters for 81 residents with various medical conditions, including Dementia.
Our wonderful team have created a warm, friendly environment for our residents to enjoy, and are dedicated to providing 24-hour care and assistance. Whether you are new to nursing or you want to develop your career further, and feel you have the skills, and passion to work in this rewarding home.
You will be asked to:
- Be friendly, cheerful and approachable
- Work as a part of a team under the guidance of our Unit Managers and Home Manager.
- Have a flexible attitude towards your working pattern in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a professional appearance and caring manner.
- To be professionally accountable as a qualified nurse for your actions whilst on duty and to abide by the Nursing and Midwifery Code of Conduct
- Work as nurse in charge on the shift to ensure that the health and wellbeing of all residents within the Home are met according to their Care Plans and agreed service outcomes.
- Ensure that medication is accurately dispensed
- Be responsible for the direction, support and motivation of the care assistants throughout the shift.
- Enhanced DBS disclosure
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Pin. re-validation contribution
- On top of your Holiday allowance, we offer an extra day “birthday leave”
- Full on the job Training & Development opportunities
- Free staff uniform
- Paid breaks and subsidised meals
- Employee benefits package (after completion of 6 months’ probation)
Salary: Dependent on experience
How To Apply
Please download and complete our application form, and hand/post to:
The Uplands Care Home, Clayton Way, Bicton Heath, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 8GA