When you join The Uplands you will be a very important member of our team, and we hope you will have a long and fulfilling career within Marches Care.
Marches Care is committed to developing our staff and welcome anyone who would like to progress with the Organisation. Progression within Marches Care will depend on many things, including:
- Capability and willingness to take on additional responsibilities;
- Enthusiasm and passion for the Organisation;
- Ability to communicate across all levels;
- Sharing of and proven delivery of the Organisation’s values;
- Acceptance and adherence to the Organisation’s policies and procedures
We value our employees and amongst our benefits we provide:
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- A paid break where your shift exceeds 6 hours;
- A subsidised staff lunch scheme;
- An additional holiday on your birthday;
- Free membership of Perkbox
All our staff, whatever their role, are expected to work together to:
- Help each person we support to live as independent, dignified and safe a life as possible;
- Provide a homely, relaxed and caring environment for all those we support;
- Provide comfort, care and support to every individual and their relatives and loved ones;
- Ensure that dignity, respect, privacy and wellbeing is central to our care and support;
- Provide freedom of choice wherever possible;
- Offer care and support to maximise the opportunities for independence for each person we support, to the best of their ability;
- Provide opportunities and support each individual we care for to enable them to participate as citizens in our community, and to broaden their horizons;
- Support and respect each other, irrespective of our individual roles.
Check out our Vacancies page to see what Career opportunities are currently available within the organisation.
In addition we are always looking to hear from capable individuals who are interested in a position with Marches Care. Please complete and return our application form to be considered for future roles.